Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hard to revisit those days................

Well, it has been 2 weeks since my last entry. What does that tell you? Maybe it isn't going to be as easy to journal my initial diagnosis as originally thought. There are a thousand little things that come to mind and yet nothing stands out. Yet it is all traumatic, emotional, and all so unbelievably hard to go back to revisit those days. So why am I doing this blog anyway? I would have to say it is because someone might benefit from my experience.
To this day when I hear the word Bone Marrow Transplant I can't believe that they are talking about people like me. To be a twenty year survivor of Leukemia is big but to have had a transplant in 1989 is something special as it was still considered experimental. So there, now you know that I had a transplant and I am alive today because of it.
Stick around I promise I will tell you more but as you can see already I don't move quickly on this subject.

1 comment: